Gabi's graduation was on Saturday, May 5th. Here's Ryanne's take on the event:
"I sat with her and wheeled her up the ramp to the stage, where she got up and walked to shake the president's hand. There was such loud cheering that I almost cried! And apparently, even though I couldn't see it because I was so focused, there was a standing ovation, which is something that never happens at OCU graduations! Then we went out to a sushi restaurant with a bunch of friends for dinner- lots of fun."
"I sat with her and wheeled her up the ramp to the stage, where she got up and walked to shake the president's hand. There was such loud cheering that I almost cried! And apparently, even though I couldn't see it because I was so focused, there was a standing ovation, which is something that never happens at OCU graduations! Then we went out to a sushi restaurant with a bunch of friends for dinner- lots of fun."

Lots of fun indeed! And thanks, everyone, the donations have been steadily trickling in. Keep it up!
*written by heather p
No comments:
Post a Comment